Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday evening

Just when you are feeling really depressed everything seems to start getting better.

Elinor and Adam and I spent from one o’clock until quarter to five today at the hospital and saw two of her consultants, the ward doctor and the ward manager (alias the matron). The facts are now that, at long last, she has shown signs of improvement and they are putting her on oral medication so keep your fingers crossed, your internet ears and eyes open, your browser at the ready, your ISP fully paid up and your mouse at the ready. I might even get a night’s sleep.

Just to underline the hopeful signs here's a picture taken half an hour ago out of the landing window.

Pikey sends her love to you all and so do I.

Robert.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Great news Dad. Give Mum a hug from me. Have one yourself too! XX Robyn (from Cornwall...12 hours to go...)

Ed said...

Excellent news. (And an amazing picture.)

Diana said...

Great news, that has got my day off to an excellent start. Hope things continue to improve from here. Love to you both, Diana xx