Last week has been a long one and next week I fear will be even longer. All the arrangements for next Friday are in place and everyone has been wonderfully helpful – especially the three girls who have been around to assist and cheer me up. Now I am just hoping next week will flash by and for life to return to some sense of normality – whatever that is.
Today was the royal wedding and I went up to Elinor’s to watch it and have lunch.
Brindley is a great comfort and forces me to get on with life.
I am going to try and keep this blog going in order to keep in touch with everyone. I never realised how much it would help over the last few difficult days. I will keep the same name – Pikey would have liked that.
Loads of ♥♥♥♥♥♥ from Robert.
This blog is published every Friday (tea-time-ish) to keep you up to date with the events and thoughts from Summerhill Stables. My email address is rholl@tiscali.co.uk
2 comments:
Lots of love and yes, please keep up the blog. I still want all the news from Summerhill Stables, good or bad. xo, Susie
The Bride (no, not THAT one) says yes please do keep the Blog going - life would seem very strange without it.
See you on Friday. And thinking of you all as it approaches.
Love, Diana
Post a Comment