(Composed in Bonnie Scotland)
I had a reasonably restful three days at home on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and tidied up the house and did the laundry and washing up!! What a thrill!!!!
On Wednesday, I drove up to Kelso to spend my birthday and the days either side of it with Sheila. Today we are going out to lunch with some of her friends and later today to a concert at Mellerstain House where she works as a guide.
Tomorrow Kate and Andrew are coming down to meet Sheila and have lunch with us. On Wednesday I am driving back down to Bentham before going with Elinor to Kensworth for Eva's funeral which is on Thursday the 10th. We are driving back later that day. I seem to spend all my waking hours behind the wheel nowadays.
Love to all of you
Robert
1 comment:
Much easier -- and safer -- to get on a plane than get behind the wheel. Also, on a plane you can drink wine.
Post a Comment