Well, as I said in last week's delayed blog, this week was going to be the same - hopefully I'll get back in the groove next week.
Since last Sunday I have been down in Norfolk just west of Norwich and just south of Bernard "Bootiful" Matthews's gaff. No internet connection so no blog. Robyn, Tony, Valerie (Tony's mother) and Annie were there with me. We went to Felbrigg Hall and Blickling Hall both really splendid old houses. On Tuesday I spent the day with my old partner George Kendall who has retired to Blakeney. We had not had a long conversation for 25 years so we had a lot of news up with which to catch.
The break was marred on Wednesday by the tragic news that Eva, my sister in law, died - not unexpectedly. No news yet about the date for the funeral.
Lots of love
Robert
No comments:
Post a Comment