Friday, November 18, 2011

This is the 400th time I've done a post on this blog. How time flies. Never missed a week, I don't think.

I am down in the South, the soft underbelly of England, on a regal progress with Sheila to meet relations.

This evening we are with Robyn whence this blog emanates today. We met the Offens, my old (not elderly) friends, in Woodstock yesterday and today I met Rosemary, Sheila's elder sister, who lives just north of Robyn. Tomorrow, we are spending the day with Robyn and Co, on Sunday and Tuesday we are due to meet up with Jane, Sheila's daughter, and herson-in-law. On Monday, we are going to re-visit Brighton where we both lived at one time or another and to meet David, Sheila's elder brother.

So I have to be on my best behaviour - not something which comes naturally.

Lots of love from Robert.

No comments: