I had a quiet and peaceful weekend – but then on Monday morning all hell loose and I had to dash down to Hertfordshire to sort out some fairly major family problems which had arisen with my elder brother, Mark. Sorted those out, I hope, and drove back up on Wednesday. Very exhausted.
In the meantime my mobile phone decided to pack up so I drove all down and back hoping against hope that I would not break down – but then a car recommended by Jeremy Clarkson shouldn’t break down - should it?
On Wednesday I had my first lesson at bell ringing in St John’s the church I go to in Low Bentham – a bit scary but at least I didn’t get caught up in the rope and get hauled up to the ceiling.
I spent yesterday and today recovering putting my new collection of Goon Show CD’s onto the Brennan.
Loads of ♥♥♥♥♥♥ from Robert.
This blog is still being posted every Friday around tea time.
This blog is still being posted every Friday around tea time.
No comments:
Post a Comment