Nothing much has happened this week. I took Brindley for a lovely walk in Gisburn Forest on Tuesday which I was able to do because on the five previous days I was glued to the telly watching the Test Match. As I write this England are all out for 221 and India are 1 for 1.
Elinor is on holiday in Southern Germany with Phil and Adam They are back next weekend. Robyn left today on the “Jewel of the Seas” for a cruise around the Baltic with Tony, Annie and Valerie.
As some of you will know Edward works for the Wall Street Journal which is owned (via Dow Jones) by Rupert Murdoch. He wrote to me – inter alia - as follows. “The newsroom has calmed down a bit since the chief executive Hinton resigned. Nothing has directly affected me, other than the fact that it's been difficult to avoid conversation about the whole business”.
I have been growing some flowers for "Bees for Bentham" and this picture appeared in the Westmorland Gazette showing Sue Arnott , one of my ex-First Responders and now boss of Bees for Bentham, holding my tray of nasturtiums I'd grown - or should it be "nasturtia"?
Elinor is on holiday in Southern Germany with Phil and Adam They are back next weekend. Robyn left today on the “Jewel of the Seas” for a cruise around the Baltic with Tony, Annie and Valerie.
As some of you will know Edward works for the Wall Street Journal which is owned (via Dow Jones) by Rupert Murdoch. He wrote to me – inter alia - as follows. “The newsroom has calmed down a bit since the chief executive Hinton resigned. Nothing has directly affected me, other than the fact that it's been difficult to avoid conversation about the whole business”.
I have been growing some flowers for "Bees for Bentham" and this picture appeared in the Westmorland Gazette showing Sue Arnott , one of my ex-First Responders and now boss of Bees for Bentham, holding my tray of nasturtiums I'd grown - or should it be "nasturtia"?
I am currently do another blog for my old mate Jim Shaw with whom I worked at Dunlop Heywood in Manchester. He's not at all well and his wife supplies me with the content.
Another church magazine extract.
The church will host an evening of fine dining, super entertainment and gracious hostility - potluck supper Sunday at 5:00 PM - prayer and medication to follow.
Loads of ♥♥♥♥♥♥ from Robert.
This blog is still being posted every Friday around tea time.
Another church magazine extract.
The church will host an evening of fine dining, super entertainment and gracious hostility - potluck supper Sunday at 5:00 PM - prayer and medication to follow.
Loads of ♥♥♥♥♥♥ from Robert.
This blog is still being posted every Friday around tea time.
No comments:
Post a Comment