Charlie, Kate’s elder son, had his eighteenth birthday and Hugo, Edward’s first child - there’s another one – a girl - on the way due on 17 November - had his third birthday
Both Kate and Susie baked their birthday cakes. Which do you think is whose??!!! *

On Tuesday Pikey went quilting again with her next miniature machine which was voted a success by all present as it did not make a confounded racket. She now has five – yes five – sewing machines. She says one's for sale!!! Is this a world record and should we approach the Guinness Book of Records?
At this moment we are awaiting a call from the doctor to see if Pikey can be admitted to hospital to see whether the neuro-surgeon can do anything to relieve her problems about going to the loo. The GP thinks yet another nerve may be trapped. More updates anon.
Loads of ♥♥♥♥♥♥ from Robert and Pikey
4 comments:
You sound both to be struggling on unlike the phone which when rung gave only the sound of rushing water. I hope the weather hasn't been that bad.
Please ring re Peter Short. The answer is yes. I don't know about Anna but there is a daughter whose address I think I may have. Are you still on email? I have a tiscali address but that must be out of date by now! Best wishes form Fullers Gate
Peter at pwainwright@bootsgreen.co.uk or the mobile 07778556696
He was your WHAT at school???
Thanks for the cake pics. I am honored to have my confection make the blog.
The Oxford dictionary gives one definition of "fag" as (at schools) (of seniors)to use the service of juniors and (of juniors) to do service for seniors. They were unpaid servants who cleaned your study or your shoes or anything task you gave them. WE all had to do it when we were juniors. Nothing sexual. It was when the British Empire was the British Empire.
Ah, gotcha. Tanks for the 'splanation!
Post a Comment