Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Wednesday afternoon.

Wonders never cease. She had the operation. I went in just after she came out of theatre and she was a trifle groggy but making as much sense as usual. According to the nurses it all went well but took about three hours. Maybe they say that to all patients.

I am due out at a First Responders meeting this evening so Elinor, who has to go into Lancaster anyway to pick Phil up from the station, is doing the 6 to 8 shift. Unless there’s any new news, I will post on the blog tomorrow after my 2 to 4 visit.

Her direct phone number at Lancaster Royal Infirmary is 0704 1140109 and, when prompted, her personal number is 6964. Please send any cards to Summerhill Stables and I will take them in to her – it gives us something to talk about!!!

Loads of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Robert (much relieved) and Pikey (in absentia).

No comments: