Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sunday evening.

I saw Pikey this afternoon. The ward was absolutely packed and full of children and grandchildren since it was Mother’s Day. Pikey had one visitor – me and everyone else had about six. Quality not quantity is what counts.

When Pikey was admitted she was not asked the question I was once – "Have you a date of birth?" Unfortunately I was not that alert and failed to answer "No". Pity, as I wonder what the next question would have been.

Pikey is being "done" tomorrow morning; I will see her during the evening visiting hours (6-8) so I will not be putting an update until quite late after I get back home.

She is perky but a trifle weary after over 48 hours in the same bed!!!

Her direct phone number at Lancaster Royal Infirmary is 0704 1140109 and when prompted her personal number is 6964. Please send any cards to Summerhill Stables and I will take them in to her – it gives us something to talk about!!!

Loads of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Robert and Pikey (in absentia).

No comments: