Friday, November 09, 2007

Hot pictures less than 8 hours old!!!

These are not shots of the moon or any outer planet nor are they pictures of assorted scallops!

They are the inside of Robert's left knee taken by the surgeon. You can see the tearing of the cartilage most clearly in the top right hand picture. It's the furry bits.

He is back home OK but hobbling about and determined to "do the blog".

Love from Hopalong and Pikey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing. Looks like bits of boiled fish.

Anonymous said...

Well I don't know what they remind me of ... but I certainly wouldn't be tempted to eat them - even if they were turbot!
Seriously, glad the procedure is over with and hope you will now make a speedy recovery.
And ... as you let your birthday go unflagged on last week's blog, I'll wish you 'Many Belated Happies'.
Love to you both.

Susie Felber said...

OMG! Amazing! (Ed told me there were pics of the inside of your knee on the blog and I needed a few days to steel myself imagining a literal "bloody mess".)

Anonymous said...

Delighted to hear you have been "done" Robert but you fail to tell us the gory details of the actual treatment which is a tad disappointing! Presumably there was a bit of tidying up with an instrument which works pretty much the same as scissors and a bit of a dyson effect to tidy up the bits!

We would expect nothing less than hobbling about, martyrdom is the only way forward in these circumstances!!

Genuinely sorry that we also missed your birthday, but I suspect that Suzie's inclusion of the detail is now making all of your avid blog followers feel guilty.

Once upon a time you gave me a security pass to an item I will not name and I seem to remember it was actually your birthday dates and to this day I am convinced it was November not October, ie 11 not 10!! Still, I may now send you a card based on the November date and perhaps the other bloggers who forgot ought to do the same???

Marvellous news that no-one (in the medical profession that is) wants to see Pikey for some months, excellent news indeed!

Love to you both, may even drive up to see you soon
The Marsdens xxx