Brindley and I are now in Bonnie Scotland - actually not quite Bonnie Dundee but in Marvellous Monfieth. We are having a super time with Kate & Co.
On Tuesday I had the dog guard (or Yeti restraint as it's called in the brochure) fitted in the "white monster" and on Wednesday morning I had a letter box fitted in the front door much to the annoyance of Louise (our local postie) who now has to walk all the way up to the house instead of putting the letters in a box by the front gate. I could never see if any post had arrived or not which made me walk down to the front gate - rain or shine - and I thought it time to make the change. Of course the new letter box has a spring strong enough to cause permamnent damage to any unsuspecting person's fingers!!!
I then drove up to Kate's and we have had a good time teaching Brindley and Penny (her dog) to tolerate each other - this has been successful.
Kate and I have photographed all Pikey's jewellery so that it can be divided up when Edward and Susie come to stay with me next week. Kate is coming down but Robyn can't come up so she is going to use the photographs (now on a disc) to make her choices. The photography and downloading onto a disc took all day Thursday - there were 130 pictures in all.
It's been lovely and sunny in Scotland and Brindley had a good swim in the sea today.
Love from Robert.
No comments:
Post a Comment