Friday, March 18, 2011

We’ve altered the format of the blog to make a change.

We were amused by Comment No 2 on last week’s blog and if the person responsible reads Comment No 3 we may find out who wrote it!! Repsonses so far to our question ten in favour of the new style and one against.

Pikey has restarted going to her quilting group and much enjoyed it after a gap of two months.
On Monday we went to the private hospital for Pikey to have her spine re-X-rayed to make sure the neuro-surgeon was happy with its stability. We had a difficult time getting Pikey onto the X-ray table but by hook or by crook the radiological staff guided by us both succeeded and the piccies looked quite good to our untrained eyes.

Spring has come at last and, of course, the daffodils are back....

... and some of the spring bulbs.

This oyster catcher woke us up this morning sitting on the end of the summer house
and this lamb is trying to decide whether thistles are good - (Tigger knew)
Loads of ♥♥♥♥♥♥ from Robert and Pikey

This blog is published every Friday (tea-time-ish) to keep you up to date with the events and thoughts from Summerhill Stables. Our email address is rholl@tiscali.co.uk

5 comments:

Diana said...

First a re-vamped Pikey, then a re-vamped blog (I approve of both) - so does that mean a re-vamped Robert is next?! I await with interest!

Love to you both, Diana

Robert said...

Do I need a re-vamp? I think not quite yet!! Robert

Anne said...

I agree - the new blog is super - the prospect of a re-vamped Robert is quite alarming - please resist.

A & M x

Anonymous said...

I don't know... could be quite exciting!!! Plastic surgery? Nips and tucks? New wardrobe? The mind races...

Susie Felber said...

Here here to new haircut, blog format and garden pics! Huzzah!