No pictures this week just words...
Isn't English a funny and dificult to learn language, let alone, pronounce ...
I used to be shy of the stove
But cooking is now my chief love
I've converted to food
That's green and is good
At persuading the bowels to move.
I only have dealings with gas
(Electricity is a faux pas)
You should taste my boiled sprouts
Broad beans and mange-touts
I'm twice the perfomer I was.
Believe me, it's not any sweat
All you need is a pan and some heat
You don't need much nous
To stir fry cous-cous
And vegetable cutlets are great.
Visual (but not audible) rhyming couplets. At least English is easy to read however it's spelled.
Aoccdrnig to rsheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deson’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wdro are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sittl raed it wouthit a porbelm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?
Pikey saw her consultant today and all is fine; the nerve root block has worked and can be repeated limitedlessly provided there are no more than three injections in any one year.
Love from us two
Robert and Pikey
No comments:
Post a Comment